Bespoke Global, Inc Terms of Sale
Price, Order and Shipping Policies
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
All products offered on this Site are subject to actual availability, even if the Site states that a product is in-stock. Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or calling +1 212 537 0112.
Merchandise purchased from the Site is not refundable except as noted below. If you receive damaged merchandise, such damage must be noted at time of your receipt of the merchandise. Merchandise signed for in good condition at time of your receipt of the merchandise is not refundable. Upon request, Bespoke Global will replace your defective merchandise (within 30 days of your order); however, if conforming merchandise is unavailable, Bespoke Global may solely determine to provide you a refund. Prior to returning merchandise to Bespoke Global, you must obtain a refund authorization code by contacting [email protected], or calling +1 212 537 0112. Bespoke Global reserves the right to reject your return if the merchandise is not in the original condition and packaging. You are solely responsible for any further damage to the returned merchandise which may occur during shipment back to Bespoke Global. Please make sure that you include your name, address, telephone number, refund authorization code and e-mail address with you returned merchandise. Returns must be properly packed and sent (at your cost) via UPS, FedEx or DHL to:
306 West 48th Street, 12B
New York, NY 10036
Shipping and delivery are not included but may be agreed upon prior to delivery. You are responsible for all shipping and delivery costs and all shipping fees will include full insurance for damage and loss during shipping. For non-custom and in-stock orders, we will use reasonable efforts to commence the shipping of your merchandise within 2 business days of your order. All lead times are approximate and are not meant to be guarantees of completion or delivery dates.
For your convenience, we offer the following payment methods:
- Credit cards: Use your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- Bank wire: Bank wire payments are accepted on orders of $750 or more. You are responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- By placing an order, you give Bespoke Global authorization to charge your credit card or initiate any other payment transaction to collect payment from you.
The following terms apply to all merchandise:
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to place an order, with the balance and shipping due at completion and prior to delivery. If you fail to pay the final balance and shipping due within 30 days of receipt of invoice, Bespoke Global may charge you additional storage fees.
- ALL ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
- Lead times are approximate and are not meant to be guarantees of completion or delivery dates.
- Custom orders are contingent upon you providing Bespoke Global specifications and designs in the format requested by Bespoke Global. Additional fees may apply to your custom order, and you agree to pay such fees.